The 2019-2020 Developmental Registration is Now Open!
Grades 1-8 Youth Program
When will we cancel?
GEVA makes every effort to fulfill our commitment to teams and clubs by conducting all scheduled tournaments. Sometimes things get in the way. Our inclement weather practice has been to hold the tournament if at all possible (even if some teams are more effected than others). Exceptions are made in dangerous situations, and those beyond our control. If the weather is bad, (snow and ice) your safety is paramount. Do not drive if it you don't feel safe.
Why do we cancel?
We will cancel for two reasons:
1. The staff determines the weather and driving conditions are too hazardous.
2. If the facility where we are holding tournament cancels our access.
When do I know?
When possible, a decision is made prior to 9 pm the evening prior. If a situation worsens overnight, the decision is adjusted prior to 5:30 am the day of the tournament. Once cancelled, we will not have a mind change.
How do I know?
We will send information through webpoint to Club directors, and AES to participating Clubs. We will also post on juniors and home page of geva.org
Safety is paramount.
Do not drive if it you don't feel safe.
All practices today, December 17th, are cancelled tonight due to the anticipated road conditions this evening.
Please be safe and have a great night!
LHVA Over the Years